Mens Timex Ironman Flix 100 Lap Watch - Gift for guys guy
- This quintessential Ironman Timex features Indiglo night-light for durable, long-lasting timekeeping day or night.
- 100-Hour Chronograph with Lap and Split Times, a 99-Lap Counter
- 100-Hour Countdown Timer with Stop and Repeat
- Dated Training Log with Best Lap, Average Lap and Total Time, and On-the-Fly Lap or Split Recall
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
- Perfect gift for boyfriend.
Why to buy?
From the Timex Ironman collection, the 100 Lap Ironman Flix Sports Watch features a large display for easy reading, while you're on the go. A trendy gift!
Best fit for Relationships: Husband, Dad, Brother, Boyfriend, Son or Someone Special
Best fit for Occasions: Birthday, Christmas, New Year's or Any Special Occasion
Chronograph, timers and alarms help you to track your progress, and the 100m water resistance means you'll never have to take it off, even when your workout calls for a lake swim.9 timers.5 alarms.2 time zones..100M water resistant.INDIGLO night light with flix system.
One of the guy commented on this watch:
1) The larger digits on this model make it easier to read the numbers (as some mentioned to do so when running) even when I am swimming, with a quick flick of the wrist at the turn, it's possible to see the minutes and the seconds.... The older model had smaller number, thus not making it possible to do this.
2) The navigation on this model became quite easier. It was already easy on the older model but this one included instructions on screen, such as NEXT, DONE, + or - in order to advance with your practices and training... Plus a chance to change the way you want to see the information of the your laps (Laps in the big digits and splits at the smaller one, or the opposite)
A Real nice add on by TIMEX.
3) A simple but effective wrist band "clip" (the tiny piece of strap that attaches the "extra" wrist band that is left after you put the clock on)
It has a piece of rubber on the inside that locks on at the wrist band and does not make it loose or even letting it go as some other watches do sometimes. This is more effective underwater I think, as it remains the way you set your wrist, as the older model I had did not quite held in place all the time.
4) Plenty of memory (100 laps is really a nice number), maybe more than most will need but, as a swimmer I use to count splits over 100m (or yards) with many laps during one training... It is quite useful. I go easily on 10 to 15 laps of the memory in one training.