FIFA 14 - PlayStation 4
This game is having great graphics and best sports game of the holiday season for all ages.
Why to buy?
This game is a competitive practice mode that enable players to learn or master the fundamental skills necessary to compete at FIFA 14. Become a better player, faster, no matter what your skill level, competing against yourself or friends in all new mini games.
Recommended for Relationship(s): Friend (Her), Sister, Niece, Girl Child, Boyfriend, Friend (Him), Brother, Son, Nephew, Boy Child
Step onto the field and immerse yourself in the excitement of next-gen action with Fifa 14 for the PS4. EA Sports' new Ignite Engine places you right in the heart of real-world stadiums, with dynamic 3D crowds that organically react to live game situations. With Pro Instincts, players on the field change their actions according to the environment, using improved artificial intelligence to anticipate and counter your every move.
The new Elite Technique feature improves on gameplay mechanics with more player movement and skills. Trap the ball using all parts of your body and attack the net with natural off-balance shots. Or plant, pivot, and shoot your way to glory by channeling your inner Messi to take on all challengers!
- Pure Shot - Shooting has been transformed. Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off-balance or rushed.
- Real Ball Physics - Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real soccer players
- Protect The Ball - Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo of a match. Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the pace of the match. Plus, out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities.
- Teammate Intelligence - Better decision-making deliver tighter, smarter marking and improved run tracking. Defenders recognize opportunities to provide support and win back possession. Attacking player have new ways to outsmart their opponents and break down tighter, more intelligent defences by creating space for themselves, running along the backline, and checking their pace.
- Skill Games - A competitive practice mode that enable players to learn or master the fundamental skills necessary to compete at FIFA 14. Become a better player, faster, no matter what your skill level, competing against yourself or friends in all-new mini-games.
Electronic Arts, Inc. (EA) is an American developer, marketer, publisher and distributor of video games headquartered in Redwood City, California, USA. Founded and incorporated on May 28, 1982 by Trip Hawkins, the company was a pioneer of the early home computer games industry and was notable for promoting the designers and programmers responsible for its games. Electronic Arts is the world's third-largest gaming company by revenue after Nintendo and Activision Blizzard.
Currently, EA develops and publishes games under several labels including EA Sports titles, Madden NFL, FIFA, NHL, NCAA Football, NBA Live, andSSX. Other EA labels produce established franchises such as Battlefield, Need for Speed, The Sims, Medal of Honor, Command & Conquer, as well as newer franchises such as Dead Space, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Army of Two and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, produced in partnership with LucasArts.EA also owns and operates major gaming studios, Tiburon in Orlando, EA Canada in Burnaby, BioWare in Edmonton as well as Montreal and DICE in Sweden.